Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Time to look back

Time to look back


When I look back on the work I did, I become really honest. I personally never liked Mr. Parsons. Mr. Parsons is one of the kindest Americans I have ever met. However, I never liked him for some reasons. Mr. Parsons has some sort of kindness that I really don't like. Also, he is little bit different than kind Americans who like to stab others in the back. I think because Mr. Parsons is kind of wired person, I liked to be friendly with Mr. Parsons. To be honest, I didn't really put a lot of work on my blog. I usually play game during the class. When my grade goes down, I go to Mr. Parsons and work with him for whole day. From last year, I didn't really care about my grades. All I wanted to get was B or C. Now that I have to review my work and look back, I feel very sad that I actually don't have any interesting posts. I regret not doing any work during the class and avoiding lessons by sleeping in the nurse. From now on, I promise to my self that I will do better during Mr. Parsons class.

Best blog post I have

Mini Othello


I personally like this blog post because I put two hours on this one. In order to show some Asian culture in my story, I even put some Asian traditional Martial arts like Kung fu  on the story. Also,  I used Asian names and changed the background of the story (Like tea cafe instead Starbucks.)


Looking at other people's blog



Adam and I were known each other for almost four years. Since 8th grade, I knew Adam and I found out Adam is harmless person. I like Adam's honesty and self-defensiveness. In my point of view, Adam is one of the strongest man because he know how to stand up for him self. I highly recommend Adam to be something like U.S. marine or honorable Cowboy. Anyway, I read my old friend Adam's blog. To be honest, I hate his blog. I know hate is very strong word, but I have to use it in order to describe my feeling. I don't like how he chose the design and headline. However, I think he did better job than I did. For example, When I saw one of his blog post 'Gordie Learns To Grow Up', I could see he spent like two hours on creating his post. I respect Adam's persistence attitude toward getting A on Mr. Parsons' class. Also, when I overlooked Adam's blog, I found out he is very different than some lazy people (including some Asians and Americans) who don't like to work.After I overlooked Adam's blog, I found out I shouldn't recognize Americans as anything bad because everyone is different. Adam's blog help me to remove negative thoughts about Americans. However, I still believe I shouldn't be very friendly with Americans because I don't like to trust their friendly habits.

1 comment: