Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mini Othello

Kim, who is from Korea, recently gets girl friend Lee who is from china, daughter of Chinese business man. And there is Park who is from China hates Kim since Park and Lee fell in love and Park love Lee since they became friend. Park and Kim lives in same house that Kim’s father and Park’s father bought. Hong is another guy from China who thinks he is very handsome. One day, Kim comes back from soccer club and meets up with Park in the living room.

“Hey!” says Park, “How was your soccer practice?”
“It was hard.” Kim takes his shoes off.
“Kim, why you didn't bring me to the tea café?”
“What do you mean by the tea cafe? I didn’t go to the tea café.”
“What? You didn’t go to the tea café? I thought you went there with your girl friend Lee and Hong!” says Park with fake surprising face.
“Wait, did Hong go to tea café with Lee?”
“Why? You didn’t knew that? I even saw they are holding hands while they were in the tea café…”
“Are you sure you are telling me truth, because if you are lying, I would kick your face with kung fu style.”
“Hey why should I lie to you my brother…”

Kim runs to Lee’s house

“Lee! I heard everything! What is going on?” Kim screams at Lee.
“What are you talking about?” says Lee.
“You know what I am talking about! What did you do with Hong in the tea café when I was having a soccer practice?”
“Hey smart mouth! I was in my home watching ‘America’s Funniest Home video’ while you are at soccer practice!”
“Then why Park says that he saw you and Hong together in the tea café?”
“I have no idea who the heck is Park and I will appreciate if you don’t talk to me with that tone.
“I’m sorry Lee… Park must have lie to me. See you tomorrow..”
“Whatever, get out of my house!”

No comments:

Post a Comment