Monday, January 14, 2013

Other's blog that im interested in

http://worldwildlife.org/
WWF
http://worldwildlife.org/about
“For conservation to last, the integration and interconnectedness of WWF’s approaches must be of equal measure to those of nature and to the forces that threaten our future.”


Our Vision for the Future


We seek to save a planet, a world of life. Reconciling the needs of human beings and the needs of others that share the Earth, we seek to practice conservation that is humane in the broadest sense. We seek to instill in people everywhere a discriminating, yet unabashed, reverence for nature and to balance that reverence with a profound belief in human possibilities. From the smallest community to the largest multinational organization, we seek to inspire others who can advance the cause of conservation.
We seek to be the voice for those creatures who have no voice. We speak for their future. We seek to apply the wealth of our talents, knowledge, and passion to making the world wealthier in life, in spirit, and in living wonder of nature.



This is the blog about saving wild animals which are threatened by mankind made pollution. I was always interested on these type of issues since when I was in elementary school. My TV in Korea had American channel 'Animal Planet' which I could learn lots of things about animals and threats towards wild animals. I'm glad that I could finally find my interest. I think when I become rich, I will use large part of my money on saving wild animals.

This blog insists mankind should protect wild animals like giant pandas and tigers. In my opinion, I think this company is one of the few environmental company which actually use their donated money to save wildlife. However, I will not donate single coin because I don't trust anything unless I physically see the actual H.Q. and CEO and have a chat with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment