Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What you expect and hope to learn this year in English class

Although this is my first year learning English in regular English class, I hope to get an A in Mr. Parson’s class. Four years before, when I was in South Korea, I couldn’t speak or write or even read anything that was in English. In South Korea, most of time, we start to learning English when we are turning to 10. But, I started learning English when I was 13 years old (middle school age). It was almost imposible to learn Engligh but, after four years of learning English, I could speak, read, and write English now. I usally studyed English three hours a day (How to read for one hour, learning new vocab for another one hour, and learning how to use word like "Although". I still insist that I should improve my English skill in this class, and I wish to learn more about grammar which I have trouble the most. Also, I planned on taking SAT test on junior year, so I have to study as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment