Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Short story of way to do something indirectly

This is personal experience that I had in South Korea six months ago. Six months ago, I visited to Mr. Kim’s restaurant with my brother. As soon as we entered Mr. Kim’s restaurant call “Red Dragon”, Mr. Kim welcome us. Just because my father and Mr. Kim was great business partner and friend, my brother and I can get discount on lunch special. We ordered two, “Red Dragon’s special” and we sat on the corner sit. As soon as my brother sat on the corner sit, my brother said to Mr. Kim “Don’t you think your dishes are expensive?” Mr. Kim was surprised that other people insist that his dishes are expensive. Than my brother said “Don’t you think you should give more discount on lunch special menu often?” After he said this sentence, I heard that Mr. Kim lowered his lunch special price, and my brother and I could pay lesser to get his lunch special menu.

In this personal experience, I found out that you can change lots of things indirectly even you are not an owner of restaurant. Just like what my brother said to Mr. Kim, you can find out that if my brother didn't give adivice to Mr. kim, his lunch special meun would be still expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment