Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ambition

For me, I had ambition from long time ago. Although most of people have their own type of ambition, but my ambition was very typical to most of people. Three years ago, I found out that I have to have my own type of ambition rather then following other people's ambition or do what ever my parents told me to do. Before I didn't chose my own ambition, I had fake ambition to become a doctor. Of course that was what my parents wanted to me to do. I studyed about medical science and I watched lots of video about madical science. I read book about it, and I even watched a video that doctors are doning medical surgery on people who are surfering cancer. But, about three years ago, I got tired of following my fake ambition and learning about medical science. I think it was the time that I found out that I shoudn't follow my fake ambition. Even I become a doctor, I can't enjoy my life and I would look like I'm living my life for my parent's ambition. I told my opinion to my parants, and then, I finally found my ambition on going to great American university and start my own business on computer programing.

No comments:

Post a Comment