Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shakespeare and Barry Manilow








 Desdemona
 Barry Manilow
 What horrible fancy's this?
Upon my knees, what doth your speech import? 
I understand a fury in your words....
Your wife, my lord; your true 
And loyal wife.
Heaven doth truly know it.
To whom, my lord? with whom? how am I false?
Alas the heavy day! Why do you weep? 
Am I the motive of these tears, my lord?...
I hope my noble lord esteems me honest.
Alas, what ignorant sin have I committed?
By heaven, you do me wrong.
No, as I am a Christian: 
If to preserve this vessel for my lord...
No, as I shall be saved.
O, heaven forgive us!
Faith, half asleep.
With who?
Who is thy lord?
* Can't Smile Without You *

You know I can't smile without you 
I can't smile without you 
I can't laugh and I can't sing 
I'm findin' it hard to do anything 

You see I feel sad when you're sad 
I feel glad when you're glad 
If you only knew what I'm goin' through 
I just can't smile without you 

You came along just like a song 
And brightened my day 
Who'da believed that you were part of a dream? 
Now it all seems light years away 

And now you know I can't smile without you 
I can't smile without you 
I can't laugh and I can't sing 
I'm findin' it hard to do anything 


No comments:

Post a Comment