Thursday, April 12, 2012

PAUL

When Paul went back to his home, he found that nobody could understand about his feeling. Also people in his town kept their unrealistic opinions about the war. Expecially Paul's father thought that war is very cool and honorable. When I first time to study in America as student, people in South Korea thought that it is very easy to study in America. But after I spended few monthes in America, I had to suffer the racisms in New Jersey. People didn't liked me becuase I was Asian and they didn't wanted to cooperate with me becuase I couldn't speak English very well. When I went back to Korea, my parents and neverhoods thought it is very easy to stay in America. And their thoughts about staying in America by themselves made me felt very uncomfortable. Paul's experiance were very fearful. When people don't understand Pual's feeling, Pual felt very uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment